Voice’s legal and casework services are provided by our helpful team of UK-wide network of officers and volunteers. All work is supported by our in-house and external solicitors, who will ensure that your issues are dealt with promptly and effectively. They are able to help with a number of issues including:
- disciplinary and competency issues;
- contractual negotiations, including redundancy and early retirement requirements;
- assaults or false allegations at work; and
- discrimination and unfair dismissal.
- casework assistance (terms & conditions);
- data protection; and
- Check out our membership rates for Teachers, Support Staff and Early Years Practioners.
If you are interested in talking to one of our team or have any enquiries or issues, please call us on 01332 372 337.