A full list of the participating UK attractions include:
Alton Towers Resort
Bear Grylls Adventure! Birmingham
Chessington World of Adventures Resort
Hunstanton SEA LIFE Sanctuary
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
Madame Tussauds Blackpool
Madame Tussauds London
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
SEA LIFE Blackpool
SEA LIFE Brighton
SEA LIFE Great Yarmouth
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
SEA LIFE Manchester
National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham
The Blackpool Tower Eye
The London Eye
Thorpe Park Resort
Warwick Castle Resort
Weymouth SEA LIFE and Adventure Park
*Subject to Terms and Conditions. Please click here for Merlin Entertainment's Terms and Conditions. One ticket code is valid for a standard single day entrance ticket and multiple voucher codes will be valid in one transaction. Booking is subject to the terms and conditions and restrictions of the relevant Attraction, please visit the relevant Attraction’s website for full details. Voice member must be an employed/paying or Newly Qualified member to qualify to receive the free Merlin Entertainment code.
How can the ticket codes be redeemed?
To redeem the ticket codes, recipients will need to visit the website for the relevant Attraction they wish to visit and follow the standard booking process (see hyperlinks above for each specific attraction. These codes will only work using the above hyperlinks). Available dates will show during the booking process and are subject to the Attraction’s general terms and conditions, meaning some dates may not be available for booking. Once a ticket code has been used for a booking, recipients will receive a standard booking confirmation and code to be used for entry. Please note, recipients of the ticket codes must pre-book all visits as instructed above as only persons with valid standard tickets will be permitted entry.
What do I do if have booked a ticket at a Merlin Attraction using one of the above ticket codes but cannot visit the attraction on the scheduled day?
Merlin understand that due to unforeseen circumstances a person may be required to change the date/time of their visit to one of their Attractions. Should this be the case, please contact the guest services team for the respective Attraction to rebook their visit using their standard booking code.
What new safety measures are in place at Merlin Attractions?
Merlin Attractions provide an extensive range of safety measures, designed to ensure a happy, safe and healthy experience for all guests and staff. These may include:
- Lower capacity limits for both the Attraction as a whole and for individual buildings within the respective Attraction, queue lines or experiences;
- additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and clothing to be worn by Merlin staff;
- the conducting of temperature checks on guests and employees wishing to enter the Attraction;
- the introduction of Enhanced Cleaning, Hygiene Stations and Hand Sanitiser at key locations;
- the provision of spatial separation markings and other similar operating adjustments around the Attraction which may include some rides;
- the redesign of particular tasks to reduce the frequency and/or duration of potential ‘close contact’ points between their guests and employees; and
- theatre style areas such as actor led experiences, 4D cinemas or meet and greet entertainment may have limited capacity numbers or may remain closed.
You can learn more about Merlin Entertainment's new safety measures here.
The Big Merlin Thank You Experience
Merlin would love to receive any case studies including quotes, images or videos of recipients enjoying their days out at a Merlin Attraction. Also, if you have a particularly special story receiving the codes or enjoy your day at the attraction, please do let Merlin know as there is potential for them to make their visit to their Attractions even more magical and memorable! Hashtag any of your uploads with #BigMerlinThankYou or tag them on Twitter @MerlinEntNews and on Facebook @MerlinBackstage.