On 25 June 2020, Chris Burns, Senior Professional Officer at Voice, and Jennifer Dean, Education Officer at Community, hosted a training webinar, Safety at Work: How Unions Can Help, looking at:
- working and returning to work safely following lockdown;
- how to address the risks you face;
- where to get support and advice; and
- how your trade union can help.
Watch the webinar:
- Click here for: COVID-19 - Staying safe at work: This new booklet is to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the COVID-19 pandemic. (June 2020)