Voice is dedicated to ensuring that the needs of our members are secured, that's why customer service is so important to us. We want to make sure our members are at the heart of everything we do and that starts with excellent customer service.
We represent a wide range of members from teachers, headteachers, lecturers, tutors and education support staff, to nursery nurses, early years practitioners, childcares and others across the UK. With such a diverse membership, it is critical to us that we meet the individual needs or our members and their requirements, never offering a one-size-fits-all solution to any enquiry.
It is out aim to:
- identifying and meeting each memebers' needs;
- to ensure members are kept informed throughout all proceedings;
- deal effectively with complaints and queries;
- develop and improve our services; and
- develop staff skills to ensure we're able to offer our members what they need.
Voice’s General Secretary, Deborah Lawson said:
“We are committed to offer Voice members a high-quality service and our success as a union is based on our commitment to our members. We have always prided ourselves on providing a dedicated and personalised service, striving for quality in everything we do. We regularly hear from members how much they value their Voice Membership."