- Duration: 3 hours
- Qualification: Becoming a Higher Level Teaching Assistant Certification
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
- Delivery method: Online (In-house also available )
This course covers everything you need to know about becoming a higher level teaching assistant, including a full definition of the role, the various practical and academic requirements, as well as a step-by-step guide to performing a training-needs analysis and attending the all-important training programme.
From the various personality traits you will need for both the interview and the job, and expert advice on the application process, to a full description of every HLTA duty and how to perform them successfully, this course discusses all the essential details about becoming a higher level teaching assistant.
You Will Learn
- The academic and work experience required to apply for the job
- The steps you need to take, including a training-needs analysis and embarking on a training
- The most effective personality traits for the job, as well as the assessment and interview process
- Every task, role and duty you will be required to fulfil as an HLTA
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- Work towards upgrading your job title and increasing your salary
- Open up opportunities to travel and teach around the world
- Improve your CV to help you land the job of your dreams
- Save time and money by avoiding unnecessary processes
- Module 01: Introduction and Requirements
- Module 02: Training and Preparation
- Module 03: Roles and Responsibilities Part 1
- Module 04: Roles and Responsibilities Part 2
Community’s partner the Skills Academy offers online training solutions, our members have free access to a library of 650+ courses - all CPD certified. For more information and to register click here.