The DfE Teacher Workload Team is running a short series of focus groups to better understand school leader workload. This includes identifying the key burdens, and any unnecessary tasks which could be removed, to explore possible ways forward.
The meetings (of around two hours in length) will be held in DfE offices and are open to all members of school senior leadership teams (one representative per school). We would encourage you to join a group to add your voice to the evidence and possible solutions.
- Darlington, 21 January 2019, from 11.00 am
- Manchester, 22 January 2019, from 2.00 pm
- London, 25 January 2019, from 11.00 am and/or from 2.00 pm (one or two sessions depending on demand)
- Coventry, 28 January 2019, from 10.00 pm
- London, 31 January 2019, from 10.00 pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending a group, providing your name; role and organisation; email and phone contact details; and which location and time you prefer.
The DfE team will confirm your place early in the new year and send full location details. If you would also consider a session in these locations from 5.00 –7.00 pm please let them know.