Tuesday 21 September 2021
Digital Event, Broadcast Live
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on teacher mental health, and lessons learnt that can be taken forward to improve the way we support all educational staff
- Developing a whole school approach to culture change around mental health
- Tackling and breaking down barriers preventing teachers from accessing support
- Maintaining collegiality in times of uncertainty and change
- Managing heavy teacher workloads and poor work/life balance
- Supporting with the challenges specific to senior leaders and headteachers
- Mental health and wellbeing for the retention of NQTs.
Discount will be automatically applied when booking online with code.