Voice Scotland Conference 2018
Date: Saturday 10 November 2018
Venue: The Golden Lion Hotel, Stirling
Finding the right balance
This year, the Voice Scotland conference will offer delegates a range of speakers and workshops, featuring ideas and advice for practitioners that will help them to achieve a better balance in their workplace, with their children/pupils and in their personal life.
Speakers and workshops are still to be confirmed, but we will be offering topics that include:
- cooperative working / teaching;
- managing low level disruption (managing challenging behaviour);
- supporting children through hardships;
- getting children out of the classroom (outdoor learning); and
- achieving a healthy work-life balance.
More details to follow shortly.
We are taking pre-bookings now, just complete the form below to secure you place at this year’s Voice Scotland Conference.