Voice is organising a webinar in conjunction with Lighthouse Financial Advice specifically designed to help members secure their finances in retirement.
You should join this webinar if you would like to gain a better understanding of:
- how the Teachers’ and state pensions work, when you can get them and how much you can expect to receive;
- changes to the pension legislation and how it may affect you;
- whether your pension will be enough to pay for the lifestyle you expect;
- tax considerations, including your lifetime pension allowance and tax-free lump sum
- ways you may be able to increase your retirement income;
- choosing investments that match your expectations and objectives;
- inflation and how it could affect your income; and
- planning for later life, including options for paying for long-term care and passing on more of your wealth to your loved ones.
Complimentary webinar for Voice members
To book your place email Sarah.email@example.com or call her on 01273 523747.
If you can’t join the webinar but would like to arrange a complimentary financial review, please contact Sarah who will put you in touch with a Lighthouse Financial Advice’s adviser specialising in advising education professionals.
The value of your investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. A pension is a long-term investment. The fund value may fluctuate and can go down. Your eventual income may depend upon the size of the fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax legislation. Tax advice which contains no investment element is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lighthouse Financial Advice Limited is an appointed representative of Lighthouse Advisory Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Lighthouse Financial Advice Limited and Lighthouse Advisory Services Limited are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Lighthouse Group plc. Registered in England No. 04795080. Registered Office: 26 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2AN.