We will work hard to keep this content up to date, but please do be patient as we too are working with restricted access and staffing which may result in slower response times that you might hope for. We are regularly updating members via email, so if you are not receiving these email updates, please check that your contact details are up to date.
- For the latest news on the outbreak, the latest government guidance, and Voice Community statements and comment (Updated daily, Monday - Friday)
- Follow Voice Community on Facebook and Twitter (@Voicetheunion, @VoiceCymru, @VoiceScotland) for news, shared content and resources.
- FAQs about how this outbreak may affect you
- COVID-19 - Staying safe at work: This new booklet is to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the COVID-19 pandemic. (17 June 2020)
- Webinar: Safety at Work: How Unions Can Help (June 2020)
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment Checklist
Please check back frequently for updates.