Voice participate in joint pay negotiations throughout the UK on behalf of our members.
Joint Advice on School Teachers’ Pay 2019-20
Pay for teachers in England is published by the Government has following consideration of the recommendations of the School Teachers’ Review Body (STRB). 2019-20 proposals have now been published and are accessible below along with other related reference materials.
- Joint advice on the application of the proposed changes 2019-20
- Teacher Pay Scales 2019-20
- Headteacher Pay Scales 2019-20
- School teachers' pay and conditions document (STPCD)
- The updated DfE pay advice to schools
Pay for teachers in Scotland is determined by the Scottish Negotiating Committee for Teachers (SNCT). The SNCT is a tripartite body, comprising members from teaching unions, the employers' side (local authorities), and the Scottish Government.
Teacher pay in Wales is no longer reviewed by the STRB, it is now the responsibility of the Welsh Assembly Government in consultation with the Independent Wales Pay Review Body.
2019 scales and supporting materials is not yet avaible.
- Joint advice and Pay Scales from September 2018: Wales
- Cyngor ar y Cyd & Graddfeydd Cyflog Athrawon Yr Undebau Ar Y Cyr I’R Medi 2018