As a member of Voice, you will be covered by our insurance benefits, which cover a number of work related issues, ranging from:
- protection of property*– your personal belongings, including spectacles and pedal cycles, are covered against loss and damage while on workplace premises to a maximum claim of £300 (excess £15);
- malicious damage to cars and bikes* when parked at your place of work, up to a maximum of £500 (excess £50);
- personal money* up to £150 (excess £15); and
- public liability & professional indemnity insurance for self-employed teachers, lecturers and educational consultants.
Voice’s insurance also covers assaults and accidents in the workplace, covering:
- dental expenses up to £200;
- hospitalisation benefit of £50 (per day) up to 365 days;
- death or disablement £10,000; and
- funeral expenses up to a maximum of £5,000
*Loss or damage must be reported to your employer who you must then obtain a letter from to confirm the loss or damage of your property or self on their premises.
If you are interested in or have any enquiries regarding Voice’s insurance benefits, please contact our membership team or call them on 01332 372 337.