Early Years and Childcare
- advice, support & legal representation if issues arise at work;
- insurance for personal items at work;
- access to our online library of Voice resources;
- industry news from our members’ magazine and email updates;
- free workshops and conferences available; and
- cost-savings through Voice Rewards.
Voice Community is the only union that provides specialist membership services for those working in early years and childcare.
We’re here to support early years practitioners as we understand and appreciate just how important their work is.
We’re not only hear to help promote the sector and help improve working conditions, funding and legislation, we’re also here for the individual member, helping to ensure they never feel alone or vulnerable in their career.
We offer members the support of a friendly and approachable team who are always in their corner when they need them.
Join today and secure the protection you deserve!
Full-time £12.12 pm
Part-time from £5.30 pm
Voice Community regrets we cannot offer membership to registered childminders – those who are self employed and look after children in their own home.