Early Years and Childcare
- advice, support & legal representation if issues arise at work;
- insurance for personal items at work;
- free legal helpline for non-employment related advice;
- access to our online library of Voice resources;
- industry news from our members’ magazine and email updates;
- free workshops and conferences available; and
- cost-savings through Voice Rewards.
Voice is the trade union that provides specialist membership services for early years professionals.
We’re here to support members by negotiating with local and national government for better funding and legislation within the early years sector; we support members as and when issues arise in the workplace with personalised advice and representation; we offer members the support of a friendly and approachable team who are always in their corner when they need them. So why not join us today and secure the protection you deserve.
Full-time £12.00 pm
Part-time from £5.25 pm
Please note. Voice regrets we cannot offer membership to registered childminders – those who are self employed and look after children in their own home.