Early Years and Childcare
- advice, support & legal representation if issues arise at work;
- insurance for personal items at work;
- free legal helpline for non-employment related advice;
- access to our online library of Voice resources;
- industry news from our members’ magazine and email updates;
- free workshops and conferences available; and
- cost-savings through Voice Rewards.
"Voice’s communication, dedication and knowledge have proved to be invaluable and I am quite sure I would never have got anywhere near this far without them in my corner."
- Greg, Early Years practitioner.
Voice is the trade union that provides specialist membership services for early years professionals.
We’re here to support early years practitioners as we understand and appreciate just how important their work is.
We’re not only hear to help promote the sector and help improve working conditions, funding and legislation, we’re also here for the individual member, helping to ensure they never feel alone or vulnerable in their career.
We offer members the support of a friendly and approachable team who are always in their corner when they need them.
So why not join us today and secure the protection you deserve.
Full-time £12.12 pm
Part-time from £5.30 pm
Please note. Voice regrets we cannot offer membership to registered childminders – those who are self employed and look after children in their own home.