- advice, support and legal representation for workplace issues;
- insurance for your personal items in the workplace;
- access to hundreds of online of resources;
- industry news through regular members’ magazine and email updates;
- campaigning for our members in the education and childcare sectors;
- workshops and CPD opportunities; and
- access to fantastic cost-savings through our rewards scheme.
Voice Community is the only union that provides membership services for nannies.
As nannies are employed directly by parents and work in the home of the children they care for, they are especially vulnerable and require the support and representation of a friendly and approachable union.
So if you’re not yet a member, join today and secure the protection you deserve.
The safety of children, parents and nannies themselves is crucial. That is why Voice Community insists that all nanny members are qualified and have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly known as a CRB disclosure).*
We are supporters of ‘Regulation Matters’ which calls for the registration of all childcarers in the UK. This campaign aims to bring nannies and other home childcarers under the same regulatory umbrella and ensure they are held to the same registration standards currently required of childminders in order to safeguard children, improve childcare standards, and create consistency in the childcare industry. So why not join us today and secure the protection you deserve.
Join today and secure the protection you deserve!
Full-time £12.12 pm
Part-time from £5.30 pm
Voice Community regrets we cannot offer membership to registered childminders – those who are self employed and look after children in their own home. Public liability and personal indemnity insurance is not included in Voice Community Nanny membership.