- advice, support and legal representation if issues arise;
- property / motor vehicle / personal accident & hospitalisation insurance;
- legal helpline for non-employment related advice;
- access to Voice’s online resources;
- quarterly members’ magazine and monthly email updates;
- free workshop and conference opportunities; and
- Voice Rewards cost-saving discounts and offers.
Voice is the only trade union that provides membership services for nannies.
As nannies are employed directly by parents and work in the home of the children they care for, they are especially vulnerable and require the support and representation of a friendly and approachable union.
So if you’re not yet a member, join Voice today and secure the protection you deserve.
The safety of children, parents and nannies themselves is crucial. That is why Voice insists that all nanny members are qualified and have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly known as a CRB disclosure).
We are supporters of ‘Regulation Matters’ which calls for the registration of all childcarers in the UK. This campaign aims to bring nannies and other home childcarers under the same regulatory umbrella and ensure they are held to the same registration standards currently required of childminders in order to safeguard children, improve childcare standards, and create consistency in the childcare industry. So why not join us today and secure the protection you deserve.
Full-time £12.00 pm
Part-time from £ 5.25 pm
Please note. Voice regrets we cannot offer membership to registered childminders – those who are self employed and look after children in their own home.