- advice, support and legal representation for workplace issues;
- insurance for your personal items in the workplace;
- access to hundreds of online of resources;
- industry news through regular members’ magazine and email updates;
- campaigning for our members in the education and childcare sectors;
- workshops and CPD opportunities; and
- access to fantastic cost-savings through our rewards scheme.
Voice is the education and early years section of Community.
We want to help ease you into the workforce, so we’re offering you a Newly Qualified membership deal. We’ll not only offer you the first year FREE, but we’ll also offer you a reduced rate of £5 per month for your second year of employment, plus your first month free if you set up a direct debit.
The Newly Qualified membership offer is available to those following the completion of a full-time vocational course that qualifies them to enter the education or early years profession. CPD qualifications or part-time course do not qualify for this rate. If you joined us as a student member, you will automatically transfer to this membership once your student membership finishes.
Join today and secure the protection you deserve!