- advice, support and legal representation for workplace issues;
- insurance for your personal items in the workplace;
- access to hundreds of online of resources;
- industry news through regular members’ magazine and email updates;
- campaigning for our members in the education and childcare sectors;
- workshops and CPD opportunities; and
- access to fantastic cost-savings through our rewards scheme.
Voice is the education and early years section of Community that provides specialist membership services for support staff working within the education and early years profession.
Regardless of your job, whether you offer support in the classroom or you work within the administration, catering or grounds-keeping team, you provide an invaluable service that keeps your workplace operating.
We’re here to support members by negotiating with local and national government for better funding and legislation within the education and early years sector; we support members where issues arise in the workplace with personalised advice and representation; we make sure we’re always in our member’s corner, ready to offer the support they need, when they need it.
Join today and secure the protection that you deserve!