Teachers, Lecturers and Tutors
- advice, support and legal representation for workplace issues;
- insurance for your personal items in the workplace;
- access to hundreds of online of resources;
- industry news through regular members’ magazine and email updates;
- campaigning for our members in the education and childcare sectors;
- workshops and CPD opportunities; and
- access to fantastic cost-savings through our rewards scheme.
Voice is the education and early years section of Community that provides advice, guidance and representation for education professionals at all stages of education whether employed full-time, part-time or self-employed.
We understand and recognise the important role you play in education and we’re here to help you secure the rewarding career that you deserve.
Our team are working hard to represent members at local and national government negotiations to secure better legislation and funding within the education sector.
We also support individual members experiencing issues in their workplace with personalised advice and representation.
We are here to fight in your corner. Our friendly and approachable team are dedicated to offering the best standard of service to all members.
Join today and secure the protection you deserve!